OrganoGuard 100 antifoulant chemical
What is antifoulant?
- Antiscalant & antifoulants work differently but all with the same goal, keeping your RO/NF membranes running at maximum productivity. Antifoulants work to prevent organic and biological material, colloids, silt, and other fine particulates from attaching themselves to the membrane. Antiscalant temporarily keeps sparingly soluble salts in solution so they do not stick to the membrane and form scale. There are many different types of scale and foulants which can hinder membrane performance. Depending on your water chemistry, you may need a broad spectrum antiscalant, a specifically targeted antifoulant or a product which provides protection for both.
- OrganoGuard™ 100 is a ready for use chemical pretreatment developed to reduce the adhesion of organics to the membrane surface and other ancillary equipment. OrganoGuard™ 100’s ability to effectively disperse organic foulants present in feed waters makes it a great addition to any pretreatment regiment. Ideal for systems plagued with organic fouling issues, OrganoGuard™ 100 ensures stable performance with superior control of the feed water chemistry. In addition to the performance benefits, OrganoGuard™ 100’s phosphate/phosphonate free formula reduces a facilities negative impact on the local environment. Can be blended with other PWT pretreatments such as SpectraGuard and BioGuard, reducing chemical dosing equipment.
Advantage of OrganoGuard 100 antifoulant chemical
- Will not cause precipitate to form in feedwater equipment or membrane
- Stable in presence of chlorine, can be used in systems with halogen in feedwater
- Effective over a wide pH range, minimizing need for pH adjustment
- Compatible and will not precipitate in the presence of feedwater sources that contain metal oxides
- Certified to ANSI/NSF 60 standards
Application of OrganoGuard 100 antifoulant chemical
Control of calcium carbonate calcium sulfate, barium sulfate, calcium fluoride, and hydroxides of iron and aluminum
Offers, promotions, details of accompanying accessories (if any)
- Song Phung is one of the reputable and long-standing distributors of OrganoGuard 100 antifoulant chemical in the Vietnamese market.
- The OrganoGuard 100 antifoulant chemical price is distributed by Song Phung at the lowest price on the market
Refer to the utility to calculate the dosage of anti-scale chemicals that need to be added to your system
|Feed water flowrate before RO membrane
|Permit water flowrate after RO membrane
|Dose of antiscalant chemical
(Normally from 1-5mg/l based on feed water quality)
|Chemical mixing cycle
|Chemical storage tank
|Antiscalant chemical consumption per day
|Antiscalant chemical need to fill in the mixing tank
|Recovery of RO system
|Antiscalant chemical concentration after mixed
|Dose of antiscalant chemical after mixed