– Size: 1.5-2.5mm, 2-4 mm
– Specification: 25 kg/bag
– Bulk Density : Approx. 700 – 790kg/m3
– Color: black
– Origin: Việt Nam
- Anthracite coal is a type of filter material that is often used in clean water treatment and wastewater treatment houses with large capacity. Intended use to remove turbidity and suspended solids.
- Because Anthracite Coal has a smaller specific gravity than sand, it is often arranged together with filter sand to ensure stability and no loss during washing processes.
- In addition, due to the high carbon content in Anthracite Coal, this coal is completely chemical resistant and stable in acidic and basic environments. Therefore, Anthracite Coal is widely used in industrial and civil water purification plants.
Anthracite coal has large porosity, so it has the ability to remove turbidity and suspended solids in water very well. In the water filter tank, when combined with the filter sand layer, the residues, flocs, or large particles will be trapped in the first layer of sand. As for the small suspended matter, turbidity will be retained by the bottom layer of anthracite coal, thereby helping to make the output water cleaner, clearer and safer for users.
The capacity of Anthracite Coal can contain large residues, so it is suitable for treating water with high turbidity, thereby increasing the filtration cycle.
Anthracite coal can be used with sand in existing filter tanks without changing the tank structure.
Anthracite coal can be increased the thickness of the filter layer, which improves the quality of the output water much better, and at the same time reduces the construction area, helping to reduce the initial investment cost.
Easily change the volume of the filter tank: Users can easily convert the ordinary filter tank into an Anthracite Coal filter tank. The filtration and washing processes operate normally. The quality of water after filtration when the application of Anthracite Coal is improved.
Chemical resistance: Good quality Anthracite Coals will have a high carbon content, low impurities and are stable in acidic and basic environments in water purification.
- Higher service flows and longer filter runs, good filtrate quality and less head loss than equivalent sand filters.
- Unique density allows Anthracite to be combined with other filtration media in multi-media filters
- Longer life owing to lesser clumping , a minimum of 25 years without loss of performance
- Does not release silica that may cause scaling of the RO membranes in the next step