SpectraGuard 360 antiscalant chemical
What is antiscalant?
- Antiscalant, also known as Antiscalant, is a pretreatment chemical used in the UF, NF, RO water filtration process to prevent UF, NF, RO membranes from scaling and clogging the membrane. It plays a very important role in maintaining the quality and longevity of the membrane.
- Anti-scaling agents (also known as scale inhibitors) are used to minimize the possibility of scaling on the surface of UF, NF, RO membranes. Scale formation on the membrane surface can be prevented by adding an anti-scaling agent to the feed water.
- It is widely used to avoid scaling by salts such as silica, iron, barium sulfate, calcium carbonate, gypsum, etc.
- SpectraGuard™ 360 is a high performance blended antiscalant/dispersant with broad spectrum scale inhibition, enabling stable performance by complete control of the feed water chemistry. Capable of controlling carbonates, sulfates, phosphates, metal hydroxides, and silica, SpectraGuard™ 360 provides full protection of the membrane system from a multitude of feed waters. The superior performance of this product enables lower dosage rates to provide the same control as traditional phosphonate chemistries. SpectraGuard™ 360 can be used in municipal reuse, heavy industrial, drinking water and other high loading applications.
Advantage of SpectraGuard 360 antiscalant chemical
- The superior performance of this product allows for lower dosages providing control similar to traditional phosphonate chemicals.
- Using a proprietary blend of polymers and phosphonates increases membrane fouling control due to water with high salt, silica and colloidal content.
- The solid molecular structure helps maintain stability under high pH, high temperature and high salinity conditions
- Certified to ANSI/NSF 60 standards
Application of SpectraGuard 360 antiscalant chemical
Control of calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, barium sulfate, strontium sulfate, calcium phosphate, calcium fluoride, silica, and hydroxides of iron, magnesium and aluminum
Offers, promotions, details of accompanying accessories (if any)
- Song Phung is one of the reputable and long-standing distributors of SpectraGuard 360 antiscalant chemical in the Vietnamese market.
- The SpectraGuard 360 antiscalant chemical price is distributed by Song Phung at the lowest price on the market
Refer to the utility to calculate the dosage of anti-scale chemicals that need to be added to your system
|Feed water flowrate before RO membrane
|Permit water flowrate after RO membrane
|Dose of antiscalant chemical
(Normally from 1-5mg/l based on feed water quality)
|Chemical mixing cycle
|Chemical storage tank
|Antiscalant chemical consumption per day
|Antiscalant chemical need to fill in the mixing tank
|Recovery of RO system
|Antiscalant chemical concentration after mixed
|Dose of antiscalant chemical after mixed