Chemical dosing pump Pulsafeeder X100 15.73LPH@4.2bar
Features, technical specifications, drawings in the product catalog:
- To select pump for specific application, following data is required.
- Chemical to be handled
- Capacity (litre / hr)
- Systems back pressure (bar)
- A wide range of accessories such as foot valve, dosing valve, check valve, pressure retaining valve, anti-siphon valve, pulsation dampener, level sensor, tank etc. are available on request to complete dosing system.
Introduction to electromagnetic dosing pumps from Pulsafeeder – USA
- Chemical Feed Pumps, also known as Chemical Dosing Pumps, are small positive displacement pumps that precisely inject chemicals or other substances into water, gas or steam. A metering pump pulls a predetermined amount of liquid into its chamber and pumps it into a tank or tube containing the liquid to be metered. It is driven by an electric motor or air actuator and has a controller that controls the flow rate as well as turning the pump on and off. Some versions come with more advanced control systems.
- Chemical dosing pumps are often modest in size but they provide very precise flow rates for optimal control. They are the heart of integrated dosing systems for automated chemical dispersion from wastewater treatment to food processing, this dosing concept applies to many applications and industries.
- To neutralize the pH of a water tank, a chemical metering pump can be used to deliver caustic or acidic chemicals. It can also be used to kill microorganisms as a disinfectant chlorine pump. Chemical dosing pumps are designed to operate under harsh conditions, such as high temperatures and high pressures.
Benefits and advantages of electric metering pump products from Pulsafeeder – USA
- It is an electromagnetic metering pump, used to pump chemicals according to flow rate.
- The pump has a compact design, light weight, easy installation, relative price, and is widely used in wastewater treatment, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, washing and filtering systems, water technology, etc.
- Simple connection port, easy to transport, maintain and repair
- Product quality and safety meet US standards, and flow changes can be adjusted relatively accurately throughout the pumping process.
- Smooth operation, no noise, no leakage, safe for users
Application of chemical dosing pump
- Chemical dosing applications are typically part of a chemical supply system that includes one or more pumps, tanks, plumbing, and control panels.
- Chemical dosing pumps are used in industrial plants, agriculture, manufacturing facilities, medical laboratories and mining operations, in addition to water treatment and food processing.
- Metering pumps have many applications in many industries. This extends to water treatment, agriculture, industry, manufacturing, medicine, food processing and mining. Generally, metering pumps are set up to inject product into a water or liquid stream to initiate a chemical or physical reaction. This is as easy as adding acid or harsh chemicals to the water to bring the pH to the desired level or adding chlorine to kill bacteria. You can also use other products, such as coagulants, to precipitate solids from liquids or change their properties.
- Dosing can also be used to introduce chemicals into the stream to create a product. It can be used for production, etc. Ensure regular consistency of adhesives or additives in the production of fiber sheets and ensure stable brine quality for meat production. Metering pumps can also be used in high pressure and temperature applications, such as weighing kettle tanks with anti-corrosion or anti-scale agents or tank catalysts.