– Pump body: PP
– Max flowrate: 45.3 l/m (lpm)
– Max pressure: 6.9 bar
– Diaphragm – ball: NPR – PP
– In/out connector : 1/2″ NPT
– Max dry suction: 4.1m
– Max particle solid: 1.5 mm
– Noise level: < 80 dB
– Wright : 2.4 kg
– Manufacturer: BSK – USA (CO China)
– Warranty: 12 months
–The pneumatic diaphragm pump is a positive displacement pump that uses a combination of the reciprocating motion of a suitable rubber, plastic or Teflon diaphragm.
Introduction of BSK Fluid Technology LLC
- A family business in the US, BSK Fluid Technology LLC has been involved in the search and development of pneumatic diaphragm pumps for over two decades.
- From a long background in the field of fluid transport, BSK has invented the world’s first ceramic dual air valve system! – This is a highly regarded brand for: exclusive patented technology, high quality, wide application area and excellent stability. In 2011, BSK established its factory in China after introducing advanced and complete technology and service concept into the country.
- At present, BSK Fluid Technology LLC owns more than 100 professional agents spread in more than 30 cities in China and all over the world.
- The comprehensive service provision by BSK aims to meet the individual and diverse needs of each customer as well as enhance service value by reducing usage and maintenance costs and improving optimal efficiency.
- BSK is very cautious in its brand management. This business rarely conducts business in the Asia-Pacific region