TYS53-2-B filter nozzle
Features, technical specifications, drawings in the product catalog:
Benefits and advantages of TYS53-2-B filter nozzle
- Water filters are always available in popular models, so they are easy to equip for new filter installations or replace old filters.
- The filter slot sizes are diverse and are made of SS304, SS316L
- They match the mechanical and chemical properties and thermal resistance to the operating conditions of each plant and thus ensure maximum performance and high durability.
- The water filter nozzle as a mesh to keep materials in the filter tank from escaping when filtering and helps distribute water when backwashing, in industrial filtration systems depending on the design.
- Water filter nozzle: Suitable for use with all water treatment projects for concrete tanks as well as steel tanks and composite tanks.
- The water filter cover acts as a mesh to keep materials in the filter tank from escaping when filtering and helps distribute water evenly when filtering, in industrial filtration systems depending on the design.
- SS filter nozzle are widely used in water treatment, their stability is very good because they do not expand during high flow filtration and have outstanding anti-corrosion properties.
- The filter nozzle hood is welded together in a special way between the stainless steel rod and the internal support bar, threaded pipe and stainless steel plate. Due to the characteristic of the stainless steel mesh being a V-shaped slot, the filter hood is difficult to clog with impurities. domestic. It is mainly used in the water treatment industry, so it is also called water treatment filter cap.
Why choose TYS53-2-B stainless steel filter nozzle
- There are many types of materials to produce filter nozzle, ABS, PP and stainless steel. Stainless steel filter nozzle are a new generation of water treatment filters. This is also our most superior product, compared to the old style ABS/PP filter nozzle, it has obvious advantages in durability, pressure resistance, temperature resistance and aging resistance. , solving the problems of many customers during use.
- When your filter media contains wax, asphalt and highly viscous liquids, don’t hesitate, use stainless steel filter nozzle with confidence. Its outstanding advantage is that it cannot be replaced with other types of filters.
- Regarding price, many customers said the unit price of stainless steel is higher than that of ABS/PP. This is true, but due to its long life, it can be reused by backwashing, and is more safe and reliable, so the cost performance is much higher than other materials. Therefore, stainless steel filter nozzle will play an increasingly important role in water treatment.
- We have the most advanced filter nozzle production equipment and complete cleaning equipment in the industry, which can process various product specifications for you.
- For ion exchange devices that use resin beads and PP/ABS plastic filters, when the gravel layer is not used to support the bottom, it is very common for ion resin beads to wash out with the filtered water. The solution of converting to using stainless steel water filters is the perfect alternative to overcome this problem
Application of TYS53-2-B filter nozzle
In water treatment
- Song Phung supplies a wide range of water filters nozzle used in industrial water treatment, drinking water treatment, demineralized water production, urban wastewater treatment, river or well water filtration for irrigation and swimming pool water, in ion exchange systems and also in domestic applications such as swimming pools, irrigation and water softeners…
- Our great practical experience allows us to become one of the leading filter manufacturers and distributors in Vietnam.
In other industries
Power Generation, Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Petrochemicals, Metals & Paper, Food & Beverages, Agriculture & Zoos, Health & Swimming Pools
In the mass industry
In addition, filters nozzle are also used in drinking water production, water filtration for households, urban wastewater treatment, desalination, electricity production, domestic and residential use.