M013 filter nozzle
Features, technical specifications, drawings in the product catalog:
Benefits and advantages of M013 filter nozzle
- Water filters are always available in popular models, so they are easy to equip for new filter installations or replace old filters.
- The filter slot sizes are diverse and are made of PP or ABS plastic with different UV-resistant colors
- All filters provided by Song Phung meet safety standards for contact with drinking water according to the following standards: Metal extraction test in water AS/NZS 4020: 2018 – Append-x H of Australia (analyzed by Quatest 3)
- They match the mechanical and chemical properties and thermal resistance to the operating conditions of each plant and thus ensure maximum performance and high durability.
- The water filter nozzle as a mesh to keep materials in the filter tank from escaping when filtering and helps distribute water when backwashing, in industrial filtration systems depending on the design.
- Water filter nozzle for steel plate is made of high-strength and durable ABS plastic, has UV protection, has a compact, beautiful design and is easy to install.
- Water filter nozzle: Suitable for use with all water treatment projects for concrete tanks as well as steel tanks and composite tanks.
Application of M013 filter nozzle
In water treatment
- Song Phung supplies a wide range of water filters nozzle used in industrial water treatment, drinking water treatment, demineralized water production, urban wastewater treatment, river or well water filtration for irrigation and swimming pool water, in ion exchange systems and also in domestic applications such as swimming pools, irrigation and water softeners…
- Our great practical experience allows us to become one of the leading filter manufacturers and distributors in Vietnam.
In other industries
Power Generation, Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Petrochemicals, Metals & Paper, Food & Beverages, Agriculture & Zoos, Health & Swimming Pools
In the mass industry
In addition, filters nozzle are also used in drinking water production, water filtration for households, urban wastewater treatment, desalination, electricity production, domestic and residential use.