Staryeast nutrients are products imported from India
Effectively supports the probiotic culture process, maintaining treatment performance for biological wastewater treatment systems
Mixture of minerals, fiber, vitamins and multi-trace minerals.
Uses of Staryeast nutrients
- Add enzymes to decompose organic matter
- Supplement vitamins and trace minerals for microorganisms
- Supports the process of multiplying biomass of microorganisms, improving the compressibility of activated sludge
- Can be used in both aerobic and anaerobic environmental conditions.
Instructions for using Staryeast nutrients
- Dissolve with clean water, pour evenly onto aerobic biological tank
- Dosage ratio 1:1 with probiotics Jumbo
- Depending on input parameters and processing performance
- Clean water used for mixing does not contain antibacterial ingredients such as chlorine, ozone, etc.
- Contact a consultant for detailed instructions
Preserving Staryeast nutrients
Store in a dry, cool place, away from sunlight
When to supplement Staryeast nutrients
- When activated sludge has problems such as foaming, the color of activated sludge turns gray
- When activated sludge settles slowly or is difficult to settle
- When the SVI (Sludge Volume Index) is not in the best range.
- When biogas production efficiency is poor in Biogas ponds and anaerobic tanks
- Or wastewater with organic components that are difficult to decompose