Package clean inorganic fouling and scaling RO membrane 4040A
Package clean inorganic fouling and scaling RO membrane 4040A is a low pH powdered cleaner that combines chelants and solubilizing agents designed specifically to remove metal hydroxides, calcium carbonate, and other similar scales. Used in a program that includes an alkaline cleaner for organics and particulate removal, this highly efficient product provides excellent foulant removal resulting in longer system run times and increased membrane life expectancy.
Specification: White powder
Standard package for 1pcs membrane 4inch: 150g/package
When do I Clean?
When any ONE of the following changes :
– NPF = Normalized Permeate Flowrate by 10 – 15%
– NDP = Normalized Differential Pressure by 10 – 15%
– NSP = Normalized Salt Passage by 10 – 15%
▪ Exceeding these limits may become irreparable !
▪ Plan your cleaning activity proactively
▪ Determine your plant’s true cleaning frequency & stick to it
Calculating Cleaner Quantity RO 4inch:
✓ Lower water usage = lower cleaner quantity --> more competitive
✓ Total cleaning solution volume required based on :
– membranes holding volume
– piping volume
– CIP tank volume
Using a 20L (or larger capacity) for CIP tank, put the clean water after RO into this tank with a capacity of 15L, then pour the membrane wash package R0-4040A into it and stir to dissolve completely. Solution pH 2.5-3.5
The standard CIP scheme is as follows:
- The CIP chemical solution flow operates in the same direction as the filtration process. The circulation time of the CIP chemical solution is from 30-90 minutes. Recommended CIP for each Stage. Maximum flow 38 liters/min for 4 inch RO membrane. The maximum cleaning pressure is 60 psig (4.2 bar).
- In case the RO membrane is severely clogged, at the initial CIP should separate the stream to remove 10-20% of the membrane washing solution to avoid the residues that have separated from the membrane and then stick on the membrane surface. When re-operating the RO system, the finished water stream after being filtered must be drained to ensure that the residual membrane washing chemicals are completely removed from the system.
- Clean the membrane with RO water before starting the system again
Choosing the right membrane cleaning chemical is very important because frequent and careless cleaning will shorten the life of the membrane, and sometimes the wrong choice of cleaning chemicals can stain the membrane again faster and reduce membrane life. Cleaning will be more effective if it is tailored to each individual film condition.