UV disinfection system 8m3/h
– Model: TG6 -165WS
– Power: 220V/50Hz
– Capacity: 165W
– Max flowrate: 8m3/h
– Inlet/Outlet: 2″ (D60mm), flange
– Lamp length: 975 mm
– UV housing: 200mm, made by SS304, 3mm thickness, produce by Song Phung Vietnam
– Lamp quantity: 3 lamps 55W, Philips – Poland, CO,CQ China
– Life time: 8000 h
– Control panel: Lamp signal for each UV lamp, ballast for each UV lamp
– Manufacturer/Origin: Song Phụng – Việt Nam
- UV disinfecion system produce by Song Phụng using Philips lamp – Poland
- UV disinfection Lamp Kit uses a bulb that emits ultraviolet light to kill bacteria when it comes in contact with it. The structure is similar to that of a common fluorescent light bulb. However, instead of allowing light to pass through is ultraviolet (UV) light.
- According to the FDA, it has been determined that water can be purified through the application of UV (ultraviolet) light.
UV water disinfection is odorless, low risk, low maintenance and does not use any other chemicals or additives.
Thanks to its strong ability to kill bacteria, UV lamps (Bactericidal UV Lamps) are used in the treatment of bactericidal water to make it microbiologically safe before it is used for drinking or production. without boiling.
Function and feature of UV disinfection system
Application: The quality of water after passing the UV lamp has very high purity such as: bottled drinking water, medical water used to wash equipment, hemodialysis machines, water for food production, pharmaceuticals , beverage…
More information about how to choose right UV system, please visit here