8inch FRP membrane housing – 600PSI
Features, technical specifications, drawings in the product catalog:
What is FRP membrane housing?
The FRP membrane housing is a pressure-resistant cylindrical device used to contain RO/UF/NF membrane components inside a water treatment system.
General structure of the basic RO membrane shell with main water port:
Classification of FRP membrane housing
Classifying membrane housing based on the arrangement of water supply and discharge ports, divide RO housing into 2 types:
- Side-port type: This type has the water inlet pipe and water discharge pipe located on the membrane housing body, and the clean water port is on the membrane bearing plate. The side-port type is the most common type on the market and is always available
- End-port type: This type has all the inlet port, discharge port and clean water port located on the membrane bearing plate. End-port type is rarely widely used, so it usually takes a lot of time to produce and import
Classifying the membrane housing by production material, divide the membrane housing into 3 types: FRP membrane housing, stainless steel membrane housing and PVC membrane housing.
Each type of material has its own advantages and disadvantages as shown in the following comparison table:
|FRP membrane housing
|SS membrane housing
|PVC membrane housing
|150 – 1200 psi
|≤ 800 psi
|≤ 200 psi
|-10°C – 49°C
|0°C – 48°C
|2°C – 43°C
|Number of elements
|1 - 8
|1 - 3
|1 - 3
|Price and popular
|Cheap and common
|Expensive and common
|Cheap, not common
Benefits and advantages of the 8inch composite RO housing product
- FRP RO housing is made of composite material combined with glass fiber so it is highly durable
- The composite RO membrane housing has a beautiful, luxurious design with a shiny surface. The smooth surface of the membrane housing makes the cleaning process very easy, does not rust, and the composite membrane housing is also covered with anti-corrosion paint. Highly corrosive to acids, alkalis, salts, oils and other solvents
- The composite RO membrane housing is capable of being exposed to water for long periods of time.
- Membrane housing designs have many designs, different sizes, different capacities, capacity from 1 – 8 RO membranes.
- Suitable for brackish water sources with low pH
- Can be used in many different water treatment systems from small to large scale, especially preferred for industrial filtration systems compared to stainless steel RO membrane housing.
- Withstands the highest pressure among membrane housing materials
Offers, promotions, details of accompanying accessories (if any)
- Song Phung is one of the reputable and long-standing importers and distributors of FRP membrane housing in the Vietnamese market.
- FRP membrane housing are distributed by Song Phung at the lowest prices on the market
- FRP membrane housing products are guaranteed genuine by Song Phung, replacement parts are available