- Product Name: Sodium hypochlorite (Javen)
- Name: Sodium hypochlorite, Javen water.
- Formula: NaClO
- Made in Viet Nam.
- Packing: 25kg/can, 200liter/drum, 1250kg/tank or tank truck.
- Unit price for 1kg
Advantages of sodium hypochlorite:
Sodium hypochlorite is produced in a bottled liquid form so it can be easily transported and stored. Sodium hypochlorite has outstanding applications in industries especially for disinfection, bactericidal, cleaning and water treatment.
Physical properties of sodium hypochlorite:
- Sodium hypochlorite has the chemical formula NaClO (Sodium hypochlorite), the molecular formula is Na+ Cl-O–. This is a solution with a yellow color, chlorine-like odor, unstable and easily decomposed by light.
- Sodium hypochlorite’s molar mass is 74.44 g/mol.
- Melting point is 18 °C, boiling point is 102.2 °C
- The density of sodium hypochlorite is 1.20 and the density is 1.11 g/Ml.
Sodium hypochlorite Chemical Properties:
- Sodium hypochlorite is a strong oxidizing agent and reacts well with protic acids such as hydrochloric acid. The products produced after the reaction are salt and toxic chlorine gas.
- It also reacts with several other acids to form hypochlorous acid (HClO). In water, sodium hypochlorite is broken down into Na+ and Cl- ions. It also decomposes into NaCl and O2.
- Sodium hypochlorite reacts with acids to form chloride salts and gases such as chlorine, carbon dioxide, etc.
Application of hypochlorite:
- Waste water treatment: Waste water from industrial production plants, domestic wastewater in residential areas and urban areas.
- Water treatment: Treatment of groundwater and surface water.
|Dose of chlorine
(Normally from 1-10mg/l based on water quality)
(Javel 9-10%, Chlorine powder 65-70%, Pure chlorine 99%)
|Chlorine mixing cycle||Day/time|
|Chlorine storage tank||L|
|Chlorine consumption per hour||0||g/h|
|Chlorine consumption per day||0||kg/day|
|Chlorine need to fill in the mixing tank||0||Kg|
|Chlorine concentration after mixed
(Recommend concentration less than 5%)
|Dose of chlorine after mixed||0||L/h|