UV disinfection system 15m3/h
– Model: TG6 – 330WS
– Power type: 220V/50Hz
– power consumption: 330W
– Max capacity: 66GPM (15m3/h)
– Inlet/Outlet: 2″ (D60mm), Flange connector
– Lamp length: 975 mm
– Housing diameter: 220mm, SS 304 material, 3mm thickness, SongPhung Vietnam
– Lamp quantity: 6 lamps 55W, Philips – Poland, CO,CQ China
– Lamp life: 8000 h
– Electrical panel: Active signal lights for each lamp, ballast controlled separately for each lamp
– Origin: Song Phụng – Việt Nam
Function and characteristics of UV lamp system:
– UV sterilizer lamp is widely used in water disinfection and pure water purification system can kill bacteria, viruses, microorganisms effectively (better effect after water purification). Disinfection effect: 99.99%. UV Lamps meet European standards, in terms of health and environmental protection.
– Ultra-fast sterilization without chemicals, not generate by-products. Commonly used in pure water purification system.
– The lamp has the function of reminding the annual lamp replacement time to prevent overload.
– Lifetime operation 8.000 hrs
– Simple maintenance (no need to remove from position, no need to lock water).
– UV lamp is protected by quartz tube and seal for double side to prevent water leakage
– Stand, frame made of stainless aluminum alloy, light and easy to disassemble.
– Easy to use, economical, fast, safe, no secondary pollution.
Application: in domestic water system, pure water system, food processing water system…
More information about how to choose UV system, please click here