TDS monitor TDS-230
- Intelligent Conductivity Monitor/TDS monitor
- Code: TDS-230
- Range: TDS-230: 0.25～10/100/1000 ppm
- Accuracy: 1.5%(FS)
- Temp. Comp.: The 25℃ basis, automatic temperature compensation
- Operation Temp.: 0～50℃
- Sensor: 1.0cm -1 (either 1/2” NPT sensor or 1/4” NPT sensor)
- Display: 3½ Bit LCD
- Current output signal: (Optional: 4-20mA, non-isolated, non-migrated)
- Control output signal: Power AC 110/220V±10%, 50/60Hz
Affordable industrial on-line conductivity monitor, controller, small size and low price.
Range switch over and constant check can both be freely set and adjusted through the operation component on the rear panel.
Automatic temperature compensation, Wide range input temperature.
TDS (Total Dissolved Solids): is an index that represents the total dissolved solids (the total number of charged ions, including salts, minerals, or metals) that exist in a given volume of water. Substances present in water are mainly minerals, salts, organic matter, inorganic compounds such as heavy metals – suspended solids that do not settle or do not dissolve in water (calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium and anions) carbonate, bicarbonate, chloride, sulfate). Excluding organic substances found naturally in water and the environment, some compounds may be needed by the body but, can be harmful when taken in more than recommended amounts. TDS is expressed in units of mg/L or ppm (parts per million).