TDS meter HM Digital : HM – TDS3
– Range: 0 – 9990 ppm; T: 1 – 80oC
– Resolution: 1 ppm (0 – 999), 10 (out range)
– Automatic temperature compensation
– Accuracy: ±2% of scale
– Manual calibration at: 342 ppm, 1382 ppm, 2500 ppm
– Manufaccturer: HM Digital
- Fast automatic temperature compensation.
- TDS Pen HM TDS3 For High Accuracy
- TDS Meter HM TDS3 HOLD function and auto off
- Built-in digital display thermometer.
- Large display screen, easy to read the measured value
TDS (Total Dissolved Solids): is an index showing the total dissolved solids (the total number of charged ions, including salts, minerals or metals) that exist in a given volume of water. Substances present in water are mainly minerals, salts, organic matter, inorganic compounds such as heavy metals – suspended solids that do not settle or do not dissolve in water (calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium and anions) carbonate, bicarbonate, chloride, sulfate). Excluding organic substances found naturally in water and the environment, some compounds may be needed by the body but, can be harmful when taken in more than recommended amounts. TDS is expressed in units of mg/L or ppm (parts per million).
More information TDS, how to measure TDS in water please visit here