Manganese sand Taiwan:
-Size: 16-30 mesh
– Package: 30 kg/bag
– Density: 1000-1200kg/m3
– Origin: Taiwan
Advantage of manganese sand filter media:
- Manganesesand is used to filter undergound water, deodorize water when contaminated with Iron, Manganese, Hydrogen sulfide, Arsenic, and remove fishy odors. When contaminated water comes into contact with the sand surface, it will create oxidation and precipitation to reduce heavy metals such as arsenic, copper, iron, zinc…. making water more clean and more fresh.
- Catalyze iron reduction with concentrations less than 35 mg/l and reduce radioactive substances.
- Reduce nitrogen content (nitrite, nitrate, ammonium), some organic compounds, phosphate (20-50% depending on the filtration rate from 4-7 m/h).
- Capable of absorbing about 90mg of oil/seed to reduce oily water present in water
- Removal of radioactive substances, reducing domestic Flo
- It is recommended to combine filter sand, filter gravel, activated carbon, manganese ore… to increase the efficiency of removing suspended impurities from the water.
- Regularly backwash to remove the suspended sediment overlying the upper surface of the sand and avoid congestion during the refining process.
- It is recommended to replace the manganese sand within 3-5 years to increase the efficiency of water purification.
- It is necessary to wash it before putting the project into use.