SS cartridge filter housing 7 elements 20 inch – Tiger
- Model: 7×20
- Material: SUS 304, 1mm thickness
- Size: 20″ x 7 PCS (7 elements 20 inch)
- Connection: female thread DN50
- Flow rate: 0-15m3/h
- Max pressure: 6bars
- Clamp type
- Manufacturer: Tiger – China
1. Some advantage of ss cartridge filter housing 7 elements 20 inch:
- The stainless steel filter housing has the ability to filter different levels of filtration, a variety of filtration levels and is simple to use.
- Stainless steel filter housing can use is wide range of pressure (4bar, 6bar, 10bar, 12bar), large filter flow, fast filtration time, long life.
- Stainless steel filter housing is made of super durable 304 stainless steel material, no wear, no residue, resistant to high pressure.
- The stainless steel filter housing is resistant to acids, other chemicals and alkalis.
- Stainless steel filter housing high temperature resistance, anti-deformation.
- Low cost stainless steel filter housing, low operating costs, easy cleaning, filters can be easily replaced
2. Application of of ss cartridge filter housing 7 elements 20 inch:
- The stainless steel filter housing is the raw stage for water filtration systems, pure water filtration lines.
- The stainless steel filter housing is used to filter injections, infusions, eye drops, herbs and other liquids, biological agents, extraction, filtration, concentration.
- Stainless steel filter housing Application for electronics, microelectronics, semiconductor industry, fField oil juice, boiler feed water, reagent chemicals, liquid organic products, high purity chemicals
- Pre-filter for mineral water, fruit juice, tea water, health drink filter.
- Wine, beer, wine and other filtered wine, pure draft beer aseptic filtration (substitute pasteurization).
- For the pretreatment process of production and wastewater treatment and water reuse.
- Stainless steel filter housing usually used for water filtration in hotels, schools, food factories, beverage factories and cold water preparation, beverage, and pure water preparation unit equipment water in accordance with food hygiene standards.