Probiotics Jumbo A:
-Made in Viet Nam
Introduction of probiotics
- New cultures of microbiota: probiotics are added to the start-up stage of the wastewater treatment system to create activated sludge (aerobic and anaerobic sludge) specific to each type of wastewater.
- Renovation and addition: for systems that have been operating due to many different reasons (such as not operating or blowing system, pump failure), resulting in unsatisfactory output of wastewater. So the system needs to be supplemented with microorganisms to enhance the ability to treat wastewater in the biological tank.
- Handling suspended residue, color, persistent organic matter
- Improved sedimentation in sedimentation tanks: probiotics create a high density of activated sludge system so the ability to settle sludge will be better.
- Processing fats, oils: with the lipase enzyme in probiotics hydrolyze these fats into simple organic compounds that bacteria can consume.
- Biological lakes: reduce BOD, COD, NH3, H2S and odor in biological lakes