– Model: F64A
– Use for softener filter tank
– Max flowrate: 4.5 m3/h
– Female thread inlet/outlet: DN32
– Base 2.5inch
– Center pipe: Þ27
– Included strainer
– Origin: Runxin – China
|Mount type||Top mount|
|Brine line connector||3/8″M|
|Water turbidity||Down-flow regeneration＜5FTU|
|Application||Ion exchange equipment, water softener for boiler system,RO pretreatment system|
Some advantages of manual multiport filter valves:
- The main function is controls the operation of the water flow makes it easier to exchange water in and out of the purifier. Absorb salt into the filter tanks to regenerate the ability to filter lime, reduce hardness (the hardness of water is calculated by the total content of Mg2+ and Ca2+)
- Helps to maintain the filter tanks, cation exchange makes the salt conversion process faster with salt suction modes, pushing salt into the barrel.
Application of multiport Softener valve F64A
- Applicable to water purifiers as pretreatment before RO membrane, for domestic treatment systems or for water softening systems
- Filter system to remove heavy metals, minerals, calcium.
- Used for boiler softening water system.
- Used for swimming pool filter equipment with large water capacity.
- Suitable for water filtration systems in both industrial and household
To see how to operate Softener multiport valve F64A1, please click here