– Capacity: 39.7 m3/day
– Pressure: 225 PSI
– Rejection: 99.2 %
– Original: LG – Korea
Some advance of High pressure RO membrane BW400-R LG
The LG BW-400-R RO membrane is a product made in Korea. There are many outstanding advantages as follows:
- Advanced materials: made from materials manufactured by Nano technology.
- This is the most advanced technology currently applied to RO membrane owners. Nano technology makes the membrane more durable and more efficient to use.
- Error density and uniform membrane surface structure, make reverse osmosis performance greatly improved. Corrects the uneven permeability of existing RO membranes.
- Due to the superior materials and structure, the water permeability through the RO membrane is much higher with much lower pressure than the old technology. This saves energy and reduces costs for the user.
- LG Chem RO membrane is provided with NSF-61 certification, ISO 9001:2008, ISO / IEC 27001:2013 in the field of drinking water production.
Benefits reverse osmosis LG
- Create drinking water from sea water
- Stable salt removal up to 99.85%
- Boron removal up to 93%
- Improve water quality
- Reduce operating costs without compromising water quality
- Standard 61 certified by NSF international for drinking water production.