Filter quartz sand:
– Size: 0.8-1.2 mm, 1-2 mm, 4-6 mm…
– Package: 50 kg/bao
– Density : 1400kg/m3
– Life time: Recommended replace after 1-2 year
– Origin: Việt Nam
Advantage of filter quartz sand:
- Quartz sand has the effect of filtering suspended components with small particle sizes that are not able to precipitate when left to settle naturally. During the filtration process, on the surface of quartz sand will create a filter layer to support the filtration process, especially when Fe(OH) 3 precipitates on the surface of quartz sand.
- Quartz sand has a very good effect on keeping highly viscous flocculated precipitates that are difficult to separate and filter.
- Quartz sand has a small particle size, has a large specific surface, so the filtration efficiency is high.
- The molecular structure of this sand is very durable, so when water passes through, the water will not be contaminated or stick to harmful molecules in this sand.
- Quartz sand water treatment can be reused many times, when dirty and deposited can be washed with water and reused many times without contaminating the water and affecting health.
- This material is available in nature, so the cost of exploitation and low production can be met in a short time.
- It is recommended to combine quartz sand with filter gravel, activated carbon, manganese ore… to increase the efficiency of removing suspended impurities from the water.
- Wash regularly to wash away the suspended particles that lie on the surface of the sand and avoid clogging during the filtration process.
- It is recommended to change quartz sand within 6 to 12 months to increase water filtration efficiency.