Filter gravel > 20mm
– Size: >20mm
– Specification: 50 kg/bag, white gravel
– Density: 1400kg/m3
– Origin: Việt Nam
Function of filter gravel:
- Water filter gravel, also known as supporting gravel or quartz gravel is a very popular water filter material today, which has the effect of filtering and preventing small-sized suspended components from being precipitated naturally in the water source.
- Water filter gravel is used as a support material for other materials in the filtration process: quartz sand, activated carbon, sand manganese, filox, beads birm…
- This material is readily available in nature, so the cost of exploitation and low production can be met in a short time.
Application of filter gravel:
- Treatment of supply water, pure water, water for domestic use for household and industrial use.
- Domestic wastewater treatment; industry; urban; …
- As a construction additive.
- Making sandblasting ships requires large sizes.
- Making construction materials such as decorating flower beds, ornamental plants, paving walls, …