Chemical dosing system C4.7-100
Included: Chemical storage tank, dosing pump, SUS frame and control panel
– PE chemical storage tank
- Model: MY 100L
- Height: 830mm
- Diameter: 470mm
- Capacity: 100L
- Tank thickness: 6,4 mm
- Specification: barrel tank, PE material
- Origin: iGlobal – China
– Chemical dosing pump:
- Model: CC3 0407 PP
- Capacity: 12W
- Flowrate max: 6.3 L/h
- Power: 220V
- Max pressure: 3.5 Bar
- Connection: 10mm
- Included: Check valve, foot valve, 2m of flexible pipe
- Origin: Sandur – Ấn Độ
– SUS 304 frame:
- SUS304 30×30
- Can adjust level for balance
– Contronl panel:
- Electrical cabinet: Powder coated steel
- Main components: Mitsubishi/Omron, system anti-drain buoy, indicator light, push button, man/auto control, chemical empty alarm
1.Technical characteristics round chemical container:
– Material: using primary polyethylene (PE) as the main raw material,
– Non-toxic to the user and the water treated through the tank,
– Light weight and durable, easy to handle, shockproof, shockproof, leakproof.
– Good resistance to all kinds of acids, bases have very good anti-corrosion properties.
– Sleek design with high aesthetics: Slim shape, Smooth inside and outside, No welding, Seamless.
– Easy to clean: Not easy to get dirty, Can easily remove dirt.
– Economical and durable: very difficult to break.
– Resistance to cold and heat: Heat and cold resistance, High temperature resistance (80°C), Cold resistance (-40°C).
2. Technical characteristics and applications of chemical dosing pump:
– Sandur electromagnetic metering pump is imported from India, a country with more than 30 years of experience in manufacturing electromagnetic metering pumps.
– is controlled by electromagnetic. The only part that moves in the pump is the electromagnetic armature.
– There are no rotating parts in the pump and therefore no lubrication is required and wear and tear is negligible.
– Simple installation, easy to use.
– Technical features of the pump:
♣ Pump head is made of high quality plastic
♣ Adjustable 25%, 50% and 100%
♣ Flow range 0.54 LPH to 11.40 LPH
♣ Max pressure 20 kgf/cm2