Axial Pressure gauges (lying feet)-YN60ZT-2.5MPa (VAT included)
– Model: YN60ZT
– Diameter : 60mm
– Material : inox 304
– Accuracy: 2.5
– Filling solution: Glycerin
– Operating temperature: -10 °-+ 70 °, relative humidity 85%
– Origin: iGlobal-China
Construction of pressure gauge: Pressure gauges are technical devices made up of many details, parts that we can list in general as follows:
- Pressure gauge body The outer shell of the pressure gauge is usually composed of materials such as: coper steel, chrome steel or stainless or inox 304, inox 316.
Pressure gauge face: It is a part mainly made from tempered glass to prevent breaking well to avoid the case of overpressure or damage on impact. Sometimes the pressure gauge face is also made from plastic
- Display face: This is the part that displays the part of pressure parameter, also known as the measuring range
- Pressure tube: As the part of the tube containing the substance to be measured to allow the substance to be measured, the material for the container is usually the same as the base of the meter.
- Needle: Mounted with an internal motor, helping to receive information and display measurement results.
- Movement kit: Is the main part to measure pressure and give data to the measuring needle.
- Pressure gauge feet: A part designed in a threaded mounting style, which is installed directly or indirectly into the pipeline through the cylinder
1.Fetures of pressure gauge YN60ZT-2.5MPa: The rear leg pressure gauge is a type of pressure gauge with a comecting foot placed on the back. Used to test wall negative pressure, high position
2. Working principle YN60Z-0.7MPa: when there is fluid entering the pipeline through the pressure gauge. This fluid will cause the bourdon to expand. Causing the gears of the transmission to expand and move from there , causing the clock hands to turn. The higher the pressure, the higher the reading
- 3. Application of pressuare gauge YN60Z-0.7MPa:– Widely used in:
- Chemical fiber