PP, CTO, UDF Filter cartridge with 10inch, 20inch, 30inch and 40inch
What is Melt Blown Filter Cartridges?Melt Blown Filter Cartridges are cylindrical filters made from the finest polymer fibers that are melted and collected through a rotating shaft. The polymer passes through a tubular path and is blown out through the opening and the polymer water vapor is pulled into the air to form the fiber. These fibers are collected on a rotating shaft to form a gradient structure and then pressed and sintered. This yarn blowing, spindle spinning and cartridge filter spinning process is tailor-made and the cartridges are spun in a controlled environment for the desired quality and variation. The fibers are rotated in such a way that they form a density gradient, higher at the core and sparse on the outside. The most common material used to manufacture melt blown filter cartridges is polypropylene. The very fine Melt Blown Filter Cartridge can filter finer/very fine residues from the liquid. PP Melt Blown Filter Cartridges are a type of depth filters capable of removing particles from the water and collecting dirt throughout the entire depth of the filter element.
What is Melt Blown Filter Cartridges? what does it work?
Filtration in Melt Blown Filter Cartridge occurs "from the outside to the inside", i.e. the filter liquid flows in from the outside through the filter core medium into the hollow center and is ejected from the outlet. Melt blown filters are available in porosities ranging from 1 micron to 50 micron.
Specification of Melt Blown Filter cartridges
- Good dirt holding capacity
- High-quality materials that meet FDA standards
- Ability to maintain low pressure drop operating conditions
- Resistant to mildly corrosive liquids and chemicals
- Graded density pore structure for true filtering
- Fixed core structure
- Economical and efficient
In which fields are PP Melt Blown Filter Cartridge used?
- Purification of clean water and waste water
- Pre-filtration for RO (reverse osmosis)
- Prefilter in desalination
- Pre-filter for industrial water treatment system
- Metallic plating
- Photographic liquid filter
- Chemical filter application
- Textile printing inks and specialty coatings
- Applications involving high viscosity fluids
- Applications involve filtration of weak acids and bases, chemicals and solvents.
Classification of PP filter cartridges
Depending on the manufacturer, there are two main types of PP filter cartridges:
- PP Melt Blown Sediment Filter Core
- Slotted PP Sediment Filter Core
Advantages of PP melt Blown filter cartridges
- It is very economical to use and it has a very long life. It means you won't need to spend a lot of money to maintain the filters.
- It does not release any fibers so it is suitable for use at relatively higher than normal temperatures.
- You also choose from a variety of lengths and micrometer ratings ranging from 1 to 100 millimeters.
- The PP Melt Blown Filter cartridges have a special material that allows very high flow rates. It will allow you to filter higher liquid capacity in a short time.
- This design also allows the unit to have a very low pressure drop, making it more efficient in its functions.
- It does not affect the smell, taste and color of the product you need to filter
- It also has a very high dirt holding capacity making it a device of choice when handling at high capacity. It is also very effective in cleaning liquids with a lot of impurities such as dirt.
- The pore structure does not allow debris to pass through resulting in a pure liquid at the end of the process.
- It is also compatible with many chemicals. It means you can use it in various industrial applications to clean your chemicals.
- The cleaning process has a controlled slit that results in the most consistent products. You do not experience performance at different levels when using this type of filter. It has a great form of control that keeps every step consistent and produces the best results.
- It does not compress, dent even in situations where differential pressure is increasing (only true if your filter cartridge is a high quality core, most of the cheap PP cartridges on the market are dented when there is a change in pressure). large pressure difference).
- It is easier and safer to dispose of PP filter cartridges through burning, handling or shredding.
Production technology of PP filter core (melt blown technology)
- Filtration: – Melt blown fibers are common and indispensable components for permeation of liquids as well as gaseous materials. The main applications are in water treatment, respirators. Air conditioning among others.
- Absorbent: – Nonwovens can hold more liquids several times heavier than their own weight. The perfect example is polypropylene capable of recovering oil contaminants.
- Garments: – They are the material of choice in garments even in extreme weather conditions mainly because of: Insulation properties, resistance to liquids, breathability
- Hygiene products: – The effectiveness of highly absorbent melt-blown nonwovens commonly used in tampons, diapers and feminine hygiene products.
- The materials that you will produce through melt blown technology are similar to other nonwovens.
- Most manufacturers prefer to use this technology because: It's a simple process; It's very specific, especially in terms of productivity; This is a process that does not involve the use of solvents.
>> See more: Common types of fine filter elements
Any questions you can contact directly: Song Phung Environmental Trading Service Co., Ltd