How to use utility for calculation antiscalant chemical for RO membrane
What is an anti-scale chemical and how does it work?
Instructions for using the utility to calculate the dosage of RO membrane anti-scale chemicals by pictures
Calculator utility interface:
Step 1: Enter the inlet water flow before passing the RO membrane, the unit is m3/h
Step 2: Enter permit water flow after RO membrane, unit is m3/h
This index depends a lot on inlet water quality, pretreatment process, RO system design (1 stage or multiple stages, 1 pass or 2 pass).
Step 3: Enter the dose of anti-scale chemical, in mg/l or ppm.
Step 4: Enter operating time, unit h/day.
This is the time of the water treatment system operates in 1 day, it can be 6, 10, 15, 20, 24 h/day
Step 5: Enter the cycle for refill chemical, in units of days/times.
This is the cycle time you need to mix chemicals once, for example, if you want to mix once every 10 days, choose 10
Step 6: Enter the volume of chemical mixing tank, unit L..
On the right is the column that returns the results
- The amount of chlorine chemicals used in a day is 3kg/day
- Amount of chemicals to be mixed into the tank: 21kg for each cycle
- Recovery rate of RO system: 70% (mean 30% discharge to drainage or reuse)
- Concentration of chemicals after mixing: 4.4%
- Flow of anti-scale chemical to be filled: 3.57 liters / h, this is the flow you set for the metering pump to fill the water
Song Phung Environmental Trading Service Co., Ltd