What is filtered water? Commonly used types of filtered water
Filtered water is a source of clean, pure water that has removed impurities, bacteria, … harmful to human health. In order to have a clean water source to meet the needs of people, many filtration methods are created such as: distillation, distillation, manual filtration, using a water purifier system, etc. Adding enough filtered water every day brings good results. many health benefits such as: transporting oxygen, nutrients; lubricate joints; regulate body temperature;…
- 1 What is filtered water?
- 2 Substances in unfiltered tap water
- 3 Features of filtered water
- 4 Benefits of filtered water for humans
- 5 Commonly used types of filtered water
What is filtered water?
Filtered water is water created by traditional methods such as: manual filtration (using coal, sand, mesh, cotton, etc. to remove impurities), distillation, distillation, etc. Besides, this type of water can be produced by industrial methods, through the operation of water purification plants and home water purifier systems. At that time, the water source will be treated with chemical, microbial, and physical technologies, etc. to create clean and safe water.
Substances in unfiltered tap water
In large cities, water is often treated with chlorine by supply plants. The amount of chlorine used must meet the standards to ensure safety for health. However, the amount of chlorine in tap water does not always meet the above standards. So you can smell chlorine in tap water.
This is a substance that is abundant in nature due to the process of stone erosion for many reasons. The amount of fluoride in the rock will seep into the soil and groundwater.
According to scientists, there are two types of arsenic: organic arsenic and inorganic arsenic. In particular, organic arsenic brings many benefits to the body, while inorganic arsenic is completely the opposite. In addition, inorganic arsenic also increases the risk of cancer. Therefore, water supply plants will try to remove this substance from the water supply.
In fact, lead can hardly be completely removed from filtered water. The reason is that water pipes are usually made of metal. After a while, they will appear to oxidize, causing the water to become contaminated with lead.
This is an ingredient present in most water sources, even in freshwater sources, which also contain a certain amount of salt.
Although it has undergone treatment, it is almost impossible to remove heavy metals in tap water. Therefore, the water you are using every day is not as safe as you think. If you want to minimize the effects of heavy metals, you should use an additional water purifier.
Features of filtered water
- Filtered water can remove grease and impurities. At the same time, it also removes other harmful components such as viruses, bacteria, etc.
- This type of water has been denitrified, nitrate, ammonium, …
- This type of water has removed harmful substances such as arsenic, alum iron, manganese, … and deodorized fish. Even so, filtered water still retains a sufficient amount of minerals and is beneficial to health.
- This type of water is at a safe level and has a stable pH.
- The water has a cool, refreshing taste. In particular, the water that has been filtered through a water purifier has a mechanism to retain minerals, so it will have a slightly sweet taste.
- How many calories in filtered water? Filtered water does not contain calories but has many good minerals such as copper, zinc, calcium, magnesium, etc. Therefore, you should drink filtered water every day to absorb good minerals into the body.
Benefits of filtered water for humans
Lubricate the joints
Water accounts for 31% of the structure of bones, has the effect of smoothing the joints, helping to operate smoothly and rhythmically and avoid causing damage to the bones. If the body lacks water for a long time, you will be prone to bone and joint diseases.
Body temperature regulation
Normal human body temperature is 37oC. However, when the ambient temperature changes suddenly, the body’s adaptation will rely on the body temperature regulation mechanism. The factor that plays an important role in this mechanism is water.
If the ambient temperature is hot, the body will sweat to keep the skin moist, avoiding the heat that dries and burns the skin. If the ambient temperature drops, the blood vessels will constrict. At this point, the body responds by shivering to increase the internal temperature. At the same time, the internal organs will also stop or limit their activities to accumulate energy and keep the body warm.
Transport oxygen and nutrients
Water also helps the body transport oxygen and nutrients to nourish cells. When water is absorbed into the body, the stomach will break it down into smaller molecules for easy absorption. Next, the small intestine will absorb water and nutrients to nourish the body. At this time, water will be responsible for dissolving, transporting nutrients and oxygen to nourish cells.
When entering the body, water will exist in molecular form and have the function of detoxifying cells. From there, water can easily penetrate the lipid bilayer membrane, go to each cell, remove harmful substances and provide oxygen and necessary minerals.
Convert food into energy
When food is introduced into the body, it will create a chain of chemical reactions in many organs. In particular, water is the solvent of the whole process.
Support to clean the lungs
The lungs are the organs that receive air from the outside environment, so they are easily mixed with dirt, bacteria, viruses, etc. At the same time, the habit of smoking also damages the lungs. Therefore, adding enough water to the body will purify and help keep the lungs healthy.
Commonly used types of filtered water
- Water from RO water purifier: RO water purifier can filter water from different sources such as: tap water, well water, river, stream, etc. After filtering, the water has been cleaned and is safe for human consumption. health.
- Water from nano water purifier: Is tap water that goes through filter layers such as absorption, gap, nano, ion exchange, etc. After passing through the filter core, the water still retains natural minerals, light sweetness and good for health. At the same time, with high sterilization capacity and billions of nanofilter slots, water flows through faster.
- Alkaline ionized water: This is water with natural ionized minerals that raise the pH, reduce acidity and give a more “tasty” taste. Alkaline ionized water offers many health benefits.
Above is the basic information about the characteristics, benefits and types of commonly used filtered water. If you have a need to buy a quality home water purifier at a good price, please contact Song Phung Environmental Company immediately for quick support and advice!
Translator: Duong Nguyen Hoang Khang